- designing of buildings of residential, household, social and cultural purposes, including:
- multi-storey apartment houses;
- sanatorium institutions;
- religious institutions;
- diagnostic and treatment centers:
- hotel-entertainment complexes;
- educational institutions.
- development of projects of the car-care centers, including:
- automobile repair shops;
- petrol filling stations;
- accessory shops, etc.
- designing of utility networks and utility systems:
- indoor and outdoor networks of water supply and sewerage;
- gas supply;
- heating and ventilation, air-conditioning, smoke conduits;
- electric power supply and electric equipment;
- security and fire-extinguishing systems.
- engineering surveys:
- topographic and geodetic surveys;
- engineering and geological surveys, including field and laboratory soil investigations.
- development of urban planning documentation;
- condition surveys of building constructions and development of methods of their reinforcement;
- condition surveys and certification of buildings and facilities;
- well drilling;
- designer's supervision of building process;
- adaptation of foreign projects according to the state construction standards of Ukraine;
- also, institute can perform:
- copying and duplicating works;
- modeling of the future building and its interior design;
- cost estimation of object;
- technical consultations about building and designing.
Podilskyi Project Institute LLC has licenses and qualification certificates for designing above-stated buildings, has right to design buildings which are located in complex geological conditions and karst territories, in seismically hazardous regions throughout the territory of Ukraine.
Main areas of activity:
- designing of construction of new enterprises and reconstruction and modernization of operating enterprises of all industries, including objects of :
- the agriculture:
grain elevators and grain processing posts,
- radio engineering and electronic industry, instrument-making branch;
- wood-working industry;
- mining industry;
- power industry:
cable and overhead lines of electric power supply 35...330 kV,
transformer substations 35...330 kV:
- fiber-optic communication links and their station structures.